This fantastic 1930's video predicts what our clothes will look like and how they will function in the distant future: the year 2000. Some of the prediction are not too far off! In fact, some of them have been and are being realized today. Predictions include:
- a dress that can be adapted to morning, afternoon or evening wear
- a dress that explores new materials such as transparent knit and even glass
- shoes will have cantilevered heels
- an electric belt will adapt the body to climatic changes
- clothing that "scientifically" keeps the right atmosphere for the wearer
- an electric headlamp to "help her to find an honest man!"
- a suit for him that includes a phone, radio and pockets fo coins, keys and "candies for cuties"